What Type of Business Account Should You Create
HouseStay has several types of business accounts you can create, and you should pick the business account that most represents your needs.
Business Account Types
1. Corporate HR: This account is best for HR professionals, corporate travel managers, housing coordinators, etc. who will be placing or finding co-works, employees, and transferees temporary housing on behalf of their own business or organization.
2. 3rd Party Relocation: This account is best for RMC's, DMC's, TMC's, HA's, travel agents, insurance companies, and anyone who will be placing or finding clients and transferees temporary housing on behalf of another business or organization (not their own employees).
3. Brokerage / Real Estate: This account is for all licensed real estate professionals and brokerages, with this account agents can list properties on behalf of their clients or find temporary housing for their clients that are in need of temporary accommodation while they look to buy or sell their home.
4. Global Move Services: This account is for any move service that does not offer / take part in finding temporary accommodations for their clients. However, this account can be used to refer any clients you have to help them find temporary housing while you earn a "referral fee" for anyone who books temporary accommodations using our platform.
5. Property Manager: This account is best for property managers, vacation rental managers, serviced apartments, or apart-hotels who have several listings.
6. Other: If your business does not fall or fit into any account previously refenced you can crate your business under this account type