Why Is My Listing Still Pending?
Your listing may be pending for several reasons, however, if your listing has been pending for longer than 72 hours there is most likely an issue with your listing and it cannot be currently listed as submitted. If this is the case you should have received an email from the HouseStay QA team that outlines the reason your listing cannot be approved; the most common reason listings cannot be approved are listed below.
Most Common Reasons Listings Cannot Be Approved
1. Low-resolution photos: photos must be at least 1080 x 1920
2. Watermarks on photos: If photos contain any watermarks on them such text, logos, branded photos, etc. are not allowed
3. Lack of photos / not enough photos: Renters on HouseStay expect to see photos of every bedroom, bathroom, etc. so they get a comprehensive feel for the property before booking. If a listing does not have comprehensive photos, it will not be approved
4. Quality of the listing: HouseStay only allows for the highest quality listings to be approved, so a listing may not have any issues but it may not meet our minimum quality requirements in terms of furnishings, look and feel, etc.
5. Unit is not an entire accommodation: Hosts cannot list spare rooms or shared apartments, all listings must be entire homes, apartments, etc.
6. Unit is not fully furnished: Hosts cannot list unfurnished accommodations on our platform, all listings must include all utilities and come fully furnished.