Everything That Must Be Included In Your Monthly Rate
When listing your property on HouseStay you need to be sure all utilities, etc. are included in the monthly rate as you cannot add any addioanl charges after a booking has been confirmed. The displayed rate to the tenant for their stays dates, will be the rate that they pay (no addioanl fees or costs can be added):
Must Be Included In Your Monthly Rent
- All utilities: Wi-Fi, Cable, Electricity, gas, water, heat, etc.
- Paid parking spots (if applicable): You can add paid parking spaces and their amounts during the listing creation process
- Required in-stay cleanings (if applicable): You can add the number of required cleanings per month as well as their associated costs during the listing creation process
- Pet deposit, fees, and rent (if applicable): You can add any pet deposits, fees, or rent during the listing creation process.
- Any other monthly costs (if applicable): If you require any other fees they must be built into the monthly rate, as hosts cannot charge any addioanl amounts to the tenant once a booking has been confirmed without their and HouseStay's approval