How You Can Send Hosts A Message
If you have a question for the host and you would not like to send them a booking request, you can send the host a message.
When you send the host a message you don't need to select stay dates or the reason for your stay. However, if you have a question about the availability or pricing of the listing you can enter your desired stay dates in the price box and you don't need to ask the host.
Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Send A Message
1. Login to your HouseStay account
2. Go to the individual listing page
3. Scroll down to the "About The Host" section
4. Click the "Message Host" button
5. Enter your message to the host and click the "Send" button