How Does The Tenant Booking Process Work?
For more information on the hosting process, you can visit the Booking page as there is a detailed breakdown of how the hosting process works for HouseStay. You can also see a summary of the host booking process below.
Tenant Booking Process
1) Create an account: Create an individual or business account free on HouseStay.
2) Conduct a property search: Enter your desired location and stay dates and start your search, be sure to enter your specific stay dates to see the exact rates for your dates
3) Send a booking request: After you find a home that meets your criteria, you can send the host a booking request as well as any questions you have about the home or apartment.
4) Wait for the host to take action: When you send a booking request to a host, they will have 24 hours to accept, decline, or send you a special offer before your request expires
5) Confirm your payment details: Once the host accepts your request, renters will have 24 to make the due at booking payment; otherwise, your request will expire.
6) Verify ids and complete a background check: After the due at booking payment has been made, the payor and renter(s) must complete their remaining booking process within 24 hours.
7) Confirm resident information: Confirm all the information (name, email, mobile number) for all the renters who will be staying in the home (only for people 18+).
8) Sign the HouseStay lease: The lease will not be ready to sign until the payor and all renters have verified their ids and passed the free background check.
9) Booking is confirmed: Only after the host, payor, and all renters have completed their entire booking process (id verification, background check, and lease signing) will the booking be confirmed.
10) Move in and enjoy your stay: Once your booking is confirmed you will receive an email with the host's direct contact info so you can coordinate your move-in directly with your host.