How To Provide A Time Extension
After you receive a booking request from a potential renter and have taken action (accepted or sent a special offer) hosts can choose to provide the renters with a time extension. This gives the renters more time to make the due at booking payment or complete their remaining booking process.
Hosts can provide up to 2-time extensions; one before the renters have made the due at booking payment, and one after the due at booking payment has been made.
Step-By-Step How To Provide A Time Extension
1. Login to your HouseStay account
2. Go to your dashboard
- You can see the booking request under the "items awaiting action" section
- You can also see the booking request under the "all conversations" section of your inbox
3. Click into the booking
4. Provide the time extension: You can provide up to 2-time extensions, and you can provide them with a 24, 48, or 72-hour extension depending on their needs
5. After you have sent the time extension the expiration clock will reset accordingly; giving the renters extra time to either make the due at booking payment or complete their remaining booking process.