How Does The Host Booking Process Work?
For more information on the hosting process, you can visit the Hosting page as there is a detailed breakdown of how the hosting process works for HouseStay. You can also see a summary of the host booking process below.
Host Booking Process
1) Create Account: Create an individual or business account free on HouseStay.
2) List Your Properties: You can either create your listings manually or you can request an integration to onboard all your listings via API (Direct Integration, PMS Integration, Channel Manager Integration).
3) Listings Approved By QA Team: After your listings have been submitted for approval, our QA team will review them in detail to ensure they meet our requirements and quality standard.
4) Receive Requests Directly: Once your listings are active, you can receive messages/booking requests directly from those looking to book your furnished rental. You can reply to them in real-time via the HouseStay system.
5) Accept Request/Send Special Offer: Hosts have 24 hours to respond to a booking request before the request expires. Those looking to book a property cannot move forward with their booking process until the property owner has taken action on their request.
6) Complete Your Booking Process: Once the request is accepted hosts just need to sign the HouseStay lease to complete their booking process. After the “payor” has made the due at booking payment, they will have another 24 hours to complete the rest of their booking process.
7) Booking Is Confirmed: Only after the host, payor, and residents have completed their entire booking process will the booking be confirmed.
8) Coordinate Move-In: Once the booking is confirmed you will receive a confirmation email so you can coordinate any move-in details directly with your tenants. If the renter's stay is longer than 30 nights, HouseStay collects and remits any follow-on rent payments so hosts can sit back and relax.